Your daughter or goddaughter only turns 15 once. It is very important to honor cultural traditions and commemorate her transition into adulthood with a quinceañera she and her guests will never forget.
A quinceañera will require many of the same items on a wedding checklist such as a dress, invitations, decorations, photographer and entertainment. Of course there are a few additional considerations such as the tiara or crown, who will be on the her court, and how she will word her thank you speech.
The Franciscan Event Center is the ideal venue for your quinceañera.
- Our ballroom has ample space for dancing and all of your guests who wish to remain seated. This 4,800 square foot space seats 200 and features a wooden dance floor. All eyes will be on your quinceañera and her court for their choreographed dance.
- Our elegant entryway is befitting of your quinceañera’s first appearance to attendees.
- Our suite allows your quinceañera and her damas a tasteful space where they can get ready without distraction.
- We can create a custom menu for the event with our on-site catering service, That Personal Touch Catering, to suit your guests’ tastes.
- The Franciscan Event Center’s expertly landscaped grounds with gazebo and fountain make lovely photo backdrops for your quinceañera and her quinceañera court.
The quinceañera is one of the most pivotal celebrations in Mexican culture, so choosing a venue and a caterer is your first step to a memorable evening and results in less stress in the planning process.
We understand the importance of a unique cake, so here are a few bakeries we recommend.
In addition, arranging a venue with plenty of nearby lodging is especially convenient for any out of town family and guests. There are 11 hotels within a 10-minute drive of the Franciscan Event Center. Even though we have a large parking lot and valet costs are included with your reservation, guests have the option of utilizing their hotel shuttle.
We would be honored to help you plan and throw a quinceañera for a special lady in your life. Contact Sonja at (303) 790-0477 to discuss the details today!